- Corporate Law
- General Legal Issues
- Contract disputes
- Wills and Estates
- Family Law – Divorces, Alimony, Restructuring
Liss Law, LLC offers clients a full spectrum of corporate legal services including business asset acquisitions and sales, stock sales, mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, contract negotiations, commercial lease reviews and negotiations, asset and non-asset based financing transactions. In addition to providing counsel in connection with transactional matters, the Corporate Practice Group also provides clients with advice and representation on the formation and maintenance of all business entities, including traditional incorporation (both “C” form and Sub-Chapter S); Limited Liability Companies (LLC); Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP); and Professional Corporations (P.C.)
- Documenting the buying and selling of businesses and business interests, including stock and asset purchases and sales, management and leveraged buyouts, and mergers; management of due diligence investigations from buyer and seller perspectives
- Drafting and negotiating real estate purchase/sale contracts and commercial leases
- Documenting and providing opinions on zoning and municipal matters including subdivisions, variances, special permits, and related appeals
- Drafting and negotiating licensing agreements
- Obtaining operating licenses including liquor and entertainment licenses
- Structuring and documenting business entity creation including: corporation, limited liability company, general or limited partnership, or joint venture
- Drafting and reviewing research and development agreements; employee confidentiality, invention and non-competition agreements; distribution, sales, manufacturing and joint venture agreements
General Legal Issues
Often times we are confronted with an issue that we don’t exactly know how to handle. I refer to these as “general legal issues.” While you could either ignore the issue or attempt to resolve it yourself, I urge you to us and find out what is really at stake. What may seem small and trivial to you, could end up being an enormous problem and conversely what appears to be a catastrophic problem could be as simple as a phone call. Why not run it by an attorney to clarify any confusion and to ensure that your best interests are protected.
If you have a question about a contract you are bound to or a contract you are binding someone else to, please call us to discuss how we can best protect you and preserve your rights. Regardless if the issue is complex or simple in nature, we can provide you valuable insight on handling contract disputes.
Wills and Estates
Everyone should have their affairs in order. Whether rich, poor, young, old, married, or single…Talk to an attorney about the best ways to handle your personal business. Additionally our relationships with several of the areas best financial advisors, CPA’s, and general tax attorneys provides you a road map to being prepared and protected.
We are prepared to handle all family / probate matters that may confront you. Please call or email to speak to an attorney. We understand the stress and emotional pressure that comes with these legal issues and will provide you with all of the steps necessary to achieve your goals.